Thursday 26 May 2011

Kids Shoes Which Are Tough Enough

When it comes to buying school shoes for your children, you have to be sure that they are tough enough to withstand the daily knocks and scuffs they will receive. This is especially the case when it comes to shoes for boys, because we all know boys get up to with little regard for their shoes.

I can still remember the look of horror on my mums face when I came home after just one day in my new shoes. I was about eight years old at the time, and had been riding my friend's bike which didn’t have brakes fitted. This was no problem, because I simply used the toes of my shoes to slow down, resulting in the once pristine pair of leather uppers having scuffs all over them.

Of course, you would need a pair of shoes for boys made out of Kevlar to withstand this type of punishment, but this is just one example of what kids get up to when they are out playing. Speaking of punishment, the next time my mum bought school shoes for me, the memory of the outcome of the scuffing incident ensured I didn’t use them as a pair of brakes on my friend’s bike.

If you are looking for girls shoes or shoes for boys, have a look at what is on offer at the Kidsshoes2u website. There is a great range of all kinds of footwear, so whatever you are looking for you are sure to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment